1/03/2008

The Beginning Has Begun

The first real contest in the race for the White House has finally arrived.

The Iowa Caucuses started this evening, with much of the media looking on. This is nothing new. However the fact that the caucuses are being held only a couple of days after New Year's is different.

While I haven't written much on the subject of the campaigns, I will be starting on the morrow. After all, the New Hampshire Primary is next Tuesday and I will be so glad when it's all over. It's been a long campaign already and we still have 11 months to go before the November election. So I'll have to hurry and get my licks in while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.