2/24/2024

Friday (Not So) Funny - Gun Free Zones

Mea culpa. I can't believe I screwed this up...again. Then again I have been under the weather over the past few days...so I am blaming the meds I've been taking to fend off a nasty case of bronchitis. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

So let's get to it even though it is a little late.


The only thing Gun Free Zones do is let potential shooters know no one there will be armed. Gun Free Zones are in fact Free Fire Zones.

I recall someone making a comments about how Pro-gun, i.e. RKBA folks, hadn't stopped a shooter in a shopping mall after all of their claims about armed civilians stopping such shooters. I recall the reply that ran something like this: "They didn't stop the shooter because they followed the law. They were unarmed because they were in a Gun-Free Zone." The cognitive dissonance in folks like that never cease to amaze me.