3/12/2016

I'll Never Patronize Whole Foods - I'm Afraid The Stupid Will Rub Off

I read this and didn't stop laughing for almost 30 minutes. I showed it to a number of my co-workers and they pretty much had the same reaction. What makes this worse is that we didn't even think twice about whether it was an accurate portrayal of the people in question because we've all witnessed similar actions by many of these same types of people in similar venues.

21 Reasons To Never Step Inside A Whole Foods Again.

I particularly like the willful idiocy of the laser quote at the very top of the post, which actually makes the total 22 reasons.

To paraphrase something someone once said, no one ever went broke underestimating the stupidity of the public, particularly that of our holier-than-thou 'betters'.