7/24/2015

A Letter From A Customer

By way of my goddaughter's post on Facebook:

Dear McDonalds Employees,

As one service worker to another I have to say this: After all the screwed up orders, which is pretty much every time, *cough*Taco Bell is more reliable. *cough*

The service without a smile... I don't care if its fake, but don't make me feel like I'm the one inconveniencing you. Also, I can read backwards and I know you have greetings you are supposed to use, and well you don't. *Awkward face*

Don't even get me started on the food poisoning, uncooked food, or whatever... 'Cause Linda, Linda listen.

The bathrooms need to be visited by an old priest...and a young priest.

Last but not least, for the love of God, if I ask for an unsweetened ice tea, that means unsweetened. Nothing is worse than going in for that first bold sip of tea, but instead going into diabetic shock.

So, it doesn't pain me at all to say this, but I'm leaving you. You don't deserve $15/hr. There are people who are out there who work twice as hard as you for even less. They put their heart and soul into everything they do. They are not lazy.

As Wiz Khalifa once said multiple times, "Work Hard. Play Hard". We all have bills, loans, and family.

So here is a simple solution: Get another job, or leave and find a better job. There are some out there.

I know that my lack of business won't effect you that much, but I hope that if other people feel the same way that I do they will also go on and leave you too, cause it's bulls**t.

I pray to God that they are really putting in the machines, cause if my s**t's gonna get f****d up, I want to be the one doing it.

Deuces.

What he said.