1/31/2015

Sometimes Life Intrudes

I could comment upon all kinds of political, technical, or scientific doings around the world.

Instead, I'm going to talk about...me.

As some of you have probably noticed, blogging has been sporadic. I haven't lost interest. In fact there are all kinds of topics I could write about, something I could do all day. But as everyone who blogs knows, sometimes real life intrudes and something must give.

Between a number of family matters – the passing of my father last fall and my wife's ongoing battle with breast cancer – as well as the demands of work as we try to complete a project on that is on a tight deadline, and time I must devote to another endeavor that is taking more time than I thought it would, the time and wherewithal to blog as been in short supply,.

I am not putting aside the word processor as there are still plenty of things to blog about. But until some of these matters are resolved, blogging will continue to be a little sporadic.