8/09/2013

More PC BS From Seattle

File this under “This is just plain stupid!

Seattle wants to ban the use of “citizen” and “brown bag” because they might offend someone.

My take on this?

Too effin' bad. It's time for this politically correct bulls**t to end.

There isn't a word out there that can't, under the right circumstances, offend someone. But this crap has gone too far. I have firmly believed that politically correct speech offends everyone which is why I have never used it, nor will I tolerate its use anywhere within my earshot. If that makes me 'intolerant', so be it. But I refuse to become yet another of the PC drones. I intend to offend every PC jerk I come across. And if they voice their disgust at my totally politically incorrect speech, I have but one thing to say to them: “F**k you and the horse you rode in on, you fascist piece of s**t!”

So there!