2/27/2009

Everything Is Amazing, Nobody Is Happy

My wife turned me on to this and after watching it a number of times I knew I had to share it.

This is comedian Louis CK on Conan O'Brien's show, explaining that today's generations are so spoiled and take far too much for granted. I could go on at this point, but better that I let Louis CK explain why Everything Is Amazing, Nobody's Happy...



As yet another indication how long I've been around, I used the old dial phones way back when. In fact, if we were calling within our town we only had to dial 4 or 5 digits (5 were needed if there was more than one exchange prefix covering a town).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.