8/27/2008

A Quick Note

I haven't posted anything here at the backup site for the past two nights because I've been blogging the Democratic Convention for Weekend Pundit and Dodgeblogium, a UK blog that asked me to comment about the conventions, Democrat and Republican. I decided not to cross-post them here because, quite frankly, posting to three different blogs would have taken too much time. Posting my convention observations and commentary to just two of them was daunting enough, and I still missed things (thank goodness for DVRs!).

I will continue to post regular blog pieces here, just not the convention stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.