12/29/2007

Confession Of A Fred Head...Or Two

As any of you reading this blog on any kind of semi-regular basis knows, I am I dyed-in-the-wool Fred Head. I support Fred Thompson's run for the presidency. I am not a rabid supporter of Fred. I just think that he's one of the best choices for the Republican candidate for President of the United States.

That said, I have a confession to make. Well, more of an admission.

Fred isn't going to win the New Hampshire Primary.

I'm not the only Fred Head that knows this. So does Belknap County chairman for Fred Thompson, Joe McCormack.

As he said on today's Meet The New Press, Fred won't win here. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a chance of winning the follow on primaries, particularly in the South.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.