4/02/2013

School Bullying To An Extreme

It's bad enough when kids are bullied by other kids in school. It's worse when they're bullied by their teachers.

As a 15 year old, I never imagined my activism in politics would translate into controversy for me at school.

 I attend a public high school in Appleton, Wisconsin. I have always supported the public school system and plan to do so for the rest of my life. Many Americans who stand up for the public school system and the unions believe there is no attempt to sway opinion or that students with opposing beliefs are singled out. Unfortunately, experiences I have had with harassment and bullying prove that wrong. This is a timeline of the most extreme cases of harassment and indoctrination I have had in the three different public schools I have attended over the last three years. 

I am currently in my freshman year of high school and the incidents are happening more frequently and I believe are more severe.  As you can imagine, the ongoing pressure and bullying has been disturbing to me, my friends and my family.

And so begins a litany of endless attempts by a number of education 'professionals' to force this 15 year old into believing in the morally bankrupt and historically ignorant leftist ideology of the Progressive movement. It is apparent that too many of our educators aren't really educating our kids but trying to indoctrinate our kids so they won't question the motives of the Progressive Left as they work hard to dismantle this nation, weaken our constitutional rights, and put themselves up as the only ones who know “The Truth”, meaning they're the only ones who are capable of ruling us.

But we've seen this before. Should it continue unchecked our great nation will go down the same path to ruin so many other leftist nations have. I find it ironic that many of those former leftist nations abandoned that nonsense after the Soviet Union collapsed and turned themselves into free nations much like America used to be while we are becoming more like they were in the past. It is this corruption the Wisconsin teen is fighting against and why he is being punished by his supposed betters – he won't conform to their mind-numbing education and he dares to question authority.

More power to him.