10/19/2016

Not Watching Tonight...Again

Will I be watching this last debate between Clinton and Trump tonight?

Nope. I'm not going to waste my time. If nothing else, neither one will change my mind in regards to who I will vote for at the upcoming election on November 8th.

Between what I read in the blogs, news websites, and other online media, my mind was made up a long time ago. I certainly don't need the MSM bleating at me about who I must vote for. Nor do I need the endless political ads on TV and radio to tell me both of the major candidates (as well as the minor third-party candidates) aren't people I want to vote for.

Hillary should be in prison.

Donald should go back to running his financial empire.

The others should go back home and stop wasting donor's money on a lost cause.

None of them are worth a damn.

I will cast a vote for the Vice President, that being Mike Pence. Of all of the candidates at the top and second tier of candidates, he's the only one I feel is a responsible and capable candidate. The rest suck.

So why should I waste my time watching tonight's debate? I'm not going to hear anything new...unless a bunch of FBI agents come on to the stage and slap cuffs on Hillary. But since that isn't likely to happen, I have no real need to waste my time.