9/10/2016

Hillary's 47% Moment

They say “karma is a bitch”, something Hillary Clinton is learning in spades after her own “47% moment” where she dissed a wide swath of Trump supporters as part of a “basket of deplorables.”

She then went on to describe those supporters as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Hillary and many of her supporters are just as deplorable, but their prejudices are far more subtle and backhanded. They aren't blatant racists. They are far more insidious, using the “soft racism of low expectations” to justify their actions, all while keeping the very people they say they want to help under their control and indebted to them for ever.

If it is xenophobic to want to control immigration into our country and keep illegal immigrants from gaining entry, then I guess I'm xenophobic.

If it is racist to believe everyone of whatever race should have equal opportunities (not equal outcomes) and help them by getting out of their way rather then trapping them in dependency, then I guess I'm a racist.

If it is homophobic to not give a good goddamn about who wants to be with whomever, but to get sick and tired of having it shoved down our throats, then I guess I'm a homophobe.

If it is sexist to think that: 1.) the laws should apply equally to both sexes and that women should get a pass or preferential treatment in family and divorce courts, or that men should not automatically be presumed to be rapists just because they're men, or; 2.) I don't want to vote for Hillary because I think she's a liar, a crook, and for sale to the highest bidder, them I guess I'm sexist.

If it is Islamophobic to want to vet any Islamic refugee from the Middle East before allowing them into the US, then I guess I'm an Islamophobe.

And since I am apparently all those things, I guess I am also one of those 'deplorables' that Hillary has so glibly offended....and I'm proud to be branded as such by that self-centered, privileged, and dishonest harpy.