4/14/2009

How Very Cool

I was going to write something profound (or snarky) about the government's moves to ensure equally poor health care to everybody. But then I received an e-mail from a friend of mine that included this clip and any thought of writing that post went right out of my head. As she wrote:

These kids are unbelievable! Most of you I am writing to (exception: PE teachers) have ***NO*** idea how incredibly hard these moves are. I did not catch even one mistake! ...and did you catch those smiles?
Be sure to watch the second "Freeze Frame" loop to see the close-ups. [Press the 'more' button at the end of the clip - ed]



The profound/snarky post will wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.