This blog site will be undergoing a few changes, most of which are temporary. I am still in the process of restoring the original look and feel of the Blogmosis-hosted site, and some of those efforts require me to make some major changes to the template of this back-up blog.
You see, I did something I shouldn't have done. Or rather, I didn't do what I should have done on a more regular basis: make back-ups of all my entries on the original site. My last full archive back-up I did back on January 1st of this year. I'm usually far more diligent than that, making back-ups once a month at least. But I let it slide, mostly because I just plain forgot, and it's come back to bite me in the ass.
Fortunately I do have this blog site which contains most of the missing material, but in order to retrieve it I have to do some strange things to the template. So if this blog looks incredibly strange, or looks like just text, that's me making pulling the archives in a form that makes it easy for me to merge the two back-up files. At least I hope it does. So please bear with me for the next day or two until I get it all squared away.
Regular blogging resumes on Wednesday.