7/17/2006

9/11 On The Big Screen

I first read about the new Oliver Stone film in the local paper, then saw the trailer on television this evening.

I couldn't bring myself to watch United 93 when it was in the theaters. But somehow I think I'll see this one – World Trade Center.

Though it covers the events of that horrible day, it focuses on the true story of two police officers, played by Nicholas Gage and Michael Pena, who survive the collapse of the towers but are trapped in the wreckage.

Unlike United 93, this film somehow feels different. It's nothing I can put my finger on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However personal attacks, legally actionable accusations,or threats made to post authors or those commenting upon posts will get those committing such acts banned from commenting.